Junior ski race speed suit
The speed suit is approved by the FIS, so it can be used in all official competitions. Constructed from a new, more durable fabric, the suit is less susceptible to snagging and piling damage from the Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors. The Skin GS JR has protectors built into the arms, hips and legs. Designed to be used with body armor, the speed suit works seamlessly with POC VPD back protectors and armor. Both the Resistance Layer JR and Base Armor JR protective base layers with Dyneema® are designed to fit under the Skin GS to enhance protection from lacerations. Grippers at the lower leg openings and longer sleeves with thumbholes work to keep the suit in place as the body moves.
- Junior ski racing speed suit in FIS-approved material
- Durable fabric to minimise piling and snagging from Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors
- Integrated protectors on arms, hips and legs
- Designed to fit with POC Base Armor, Resistance Layer and VPD back protectors
- Grippers at leg openings
- Longer sleeves with thumbholes
- DWR treatment for protection from snow and rain showers
- Cut for the race position
|Axel till axel||32,4||43,2||36||37,8||39,6|
Det finns inga recensioner än.